The car has 70,000 miles, but has no been driven hard. We just replaced tires at 50,000 miles. I haven't had any problems with steering or experienced any grinding noise. Could they just be trying to pull one on me? I have had other nissan's with over 125,000 miles and never had bushing problems.
My dealership says I need to replace the bushings on the struts. on 2005 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- Run hot blow plug frezz plug an stop run won't strat what wrong
- Fix for high pressure power steering hose failure
- were do i lode the 12 CD changer in the Nissan Murano Tony
- My trans is clicking pretty loud. It is an S class awd.can I fix it?
- Y is vehicle slow to accelerate and has rattle upon take off. Is this a recall