The car has 70,000 miles, but has no been driven hard. We just replaced tires at 50,000 miles. I haven't had any problems with steering or experienced any grinding noise. Could they just be trying to pull one on me? I have had other nissan's with over 125,000 miles and never had bushing problems.
My dealership says I need to replace the bushings on the struts. on 2005 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2005 Nissan Murano Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($324 - 1,023) in Milford, MI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Middletown, OH
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($356 - 888) in Moorefield, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($315 - 1,012) in Adolph, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($87 - 115) in Bunceton, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($34 - 231) in Avon, NC