I notice a vibrating hum like sound. maybe from the transmission. The sound gets faster as the car accelerates. Nothing while at a stop, the engine runs very smooth. it's been a great car...Any idea's
My daughters Corolla has 150k. She came home with it this weekend. I drove it., on 2003 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +