I have a cheap Mercedes code scanner.The 1st code is 2069(po700)(ETC control module) memory is fault. The second 5093 is Sporadically gear implausible or transmission slipping. The only thing that happened was the battery went dead and I put it on a charger. After it started it was limp home mode. I am not sure if I should buy a conductor plate or a transmission control module. Need advice.
My daughter's car is in limp home mode.I have 2 different codes 2069(po700)&5093 on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Conger, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($371 - 547) in Dobbins, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in French Village, MO
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($95 - 174) in Stanley, WI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mount Cory, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($140 - 171) in Lewisville, NC