and when slowing down it jumps hard as well, it had some frontend damage and was repaired and the warning light is a yellow triangle with and exclaimation point. Trying to find out what steps to follow first. It seems to shift up and down fine with a slow increase of speed and letting it slow on it own.
My daughter bought a used 1998 BMW 528i, it now seems to jump in 2nd gear on 1998 BMW 528i
Asked by for the 1998 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- How much will it cost to take off airbag light off
- why is car smells burning plastic when u turn on the headlight
- wipers seem to work the same any position on switch never stop in park position
- When i accelerate my car tends to over accelerate. Why is that?
- Trunk closed, but light keeps blinking with trunk open and the chime.
1998 BMW 528i Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($522 - $642) in Santa Ana, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($237 - $318) in Moxahala, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($349 - $591) in Trezevant, TN
- Air Filter Replacement ($75 - $115) in Lunenburg, VT
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($174 - $190) in Lackawaxen, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($373 - $412) in Duvall, WA