and when slowing down it jumps hard as well, it had some frontend damage and was repaired and the warning light is a yellow triangle with and exclaimation point. Trying to find out what steps to follow first. It seems to shift up and down fine with a slow increase of speed and letting it slow on it own.
My daughter bought a used 1998 BMW 528i, it now seems to jump in 2nd gear on 1998 BMW 528i
Asked by for the 1998 BMW 528i
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- wipers seem to work the same any position on switch never stop in park position
- When i accelerate my car tends to over accelerate. Why is that?
- After driving for 100 miles, the transmission shuts down to limp mode.
- Trunk closed, but light keeps blinking with trunk open and the chime.
- Where is the automatic transmission speed sensor located on 2000 528i BMW
1998 BMW 528i Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($349 - 591) in Santa Ana, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - 641) in Moxahala, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,450 - 1,911) in Trezevant, TN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($678 - 854) in Lunenburg, VT
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($160 - 196) in Lackawaxen, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($204 - 403) in Duvall, WA