and when slowing down it jumps hard as well, it had some frontend damage and was repaired and the warning light is a yellow triangle with and exclaimation point. Trying to find out what steps to follow first. It seems to shift up and down fine with a slow increase of speed and letting it slow on it own.
My daughter bought a used 1998 BMW 528i, it now seems to jump in 2nd gear on 1998 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- when do i need to replace gearbox oil?
- What cause the steering column to randomnly reset to the down position?
- What is this scraping/ticking sound on engine start up and acceleration.
- No throttle response,eml,check engine light is on.
- My 99 528i bmw wont start... there quite a few codes. p0130-p1189-p0170-po150
1998 BMW 528i Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($399 - 611) in Santa Ana, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Moxahala, OH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($628 - 772) in Trezevant, TN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Lunenburg, VT
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($231 - 272) in Lackawaxen, PA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($580 - 733) in Duvall, WA