Happened around 10:53am. The problem just started. The lights on the dashboard were acting weird and flickering. When I parked to do a quick errand, and came back to leave the car would not start.
My dashboard was acting weird. Parked car, and now won't start? Why? on 2004 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- Car loses power on a hill until 2500 revs runs great apart from this AF sensor ?
- spongy brakes not losing any brake fluid. why are they spongy
- How to remove rear wheel bearing
- I changed the crank sensor the timing belt and the crank sprocket
- My brake light and batt light were flickering. Replaced the alternator. It dies