Happened around 10:53am. The problem just started. The lights on the dashboard were acting weird and flickering. When I parked to do a quick errand, and came back to leave the car would not start.
My dashboard was acting weird. Parked car, and now won't start? Why? on 2004 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2004 Kia Sorento Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($597 - 1,181) in Munford, TN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hadley, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Moab, UT
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Arnot, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($558 - 574) in Boyes Hot Springs, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($244 - 278) in Fosters, AL