Is the fuse dedicated for just the dashboard?
My dashboard lights went out. Is there a fuse for them, and where is it on 2000 Subaru Outback
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Little Rock, SC
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Ora, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Heath, OH
- Heater Core Replacement ($423 - 600) in High Point, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Whitfield, MS
- Window Switch Replacement ($230 - 248) in Holley, NY