My dash lights won't work at night.
My dash lights won't work on 1995 Ford Escort
4 answersSeptember 11, 2009
0 answersFebruary 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1995 Ford Escort Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Clements, MN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Wayzata, MN
- 115,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Eagar, AZ
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($31 - 89) in Mount Eden, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($352 - 463) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($590 - 676) in North Salem, NY