Just happened over nite only time happened I was able to finally get car jumped but don't know what is wrong and will surely have to jump car again as lights are still on - no key in 5 spreed manual
my dash lights - oil lite brake lite battery lite dead battery what is wrong on 1999 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
1999 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Armada, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Vanderbilt, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($190 - 360) in Lisbon, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - 189) in Carver, MA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($367 - 617) in Memphis, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($252 - 739) in North Chili, NY