It was running fine all morning until 30 min ago or so... i came out of the store and in the process of leaving it just shut off. It will start for a few seconds but shuts back off.
My CRV starts but turns off after a few seconds... any ideas on this? on 2003 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Front suspension noise over rough roads. Right passenger side - what could it be
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?