The only think I have done to the truck was to change the batteries not too long ago. I checked and can't find any obvious vacumn hose deteriation.
My cruise control was working fine a couple of weeks ago. Now it does not work.
on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- 128,000 Mile Service ($146 - 199) in Emblem, WY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($201 - 307) in Janesville, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Harlingen, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,242 - 1,834) in Laketown, UT
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($258 - 320) in Cascilla, MS