The only think I have done to the truck was to change the batteries not too long ago. I checked and can't find any obvious vacumn hose deteriation.
My cruise control was working fine a couple of weeks ago. Now it does not work.
on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($358 - 565) in Emblem, WY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($330 - 570) in Janesville, IA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($201 - 307) in Harlingen, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Laketown, UT
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($1,183 - 1,225) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Horn Replacement ($99 - 112) in Cascilla, MS