15 minutes after about 1 hour of trying different things it started but engine light came but now it is off!
My crossfire would not start after I drove about 25 miles and let it sit for on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
1 answer 1 comment
HAVE CODES SCANNED AND POST SO WE CAN ADVISE
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($671 - 1,094) in Saylorsburg, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,269 - 2,324) in Cedar Run, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($453 - 917) in Sasakwa, OK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($294 - 583) in Weston, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($290 - 367) in Brighton, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($193 - 245) in Baileyville, ME