15 minutes after about 1 hour of trying different things it started but engine light came but now it is off!
My crossfire would not start after I drove about 25 miles and let it sit for on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
1 answer 1 comment
HAVE CODES SCANNED AND POST SO WE CAN ADVISE
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($131 - 220) in Saylorsburg, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($496 - 684) in Cedar Run, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($128 - 170) in Sasakwa, OK
- Battery Replacement ($199 - 233) in Weston, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($283 - 306) in Brighton, MA
- Backup Lamp Switch Replacement ($59 - 68) in Baileyville, ME