My truck stalls then starts after about 20 minutes. It started on the highway 1 hour 30 minutes from home. I waited 20 minutes and drove about 20 minutes until I got home. It sucked! I need assistance locating the sensor on my 2001 Mercedes ML55 AMG. Every link says its simple, and on youtube they don't show my truck. My truck has a very tight fit along the firewall and has the radiator reservoir on top along with brake lines and fuel lines in the way. The mass air flow is behind the engine under the reservoir. My problem is locating the Crankshaft sensor somewhere in that mess. Do I go from underneath in this engine? I see no way of getting to it or even locating it from top.
My crankshaft position sensor has gone out, how do I locate it? I cant find it! on 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Problems(28)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Repair Estimates
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Q&A(16)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Recalls(4)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Shops
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Questions
- My check engine light came on and then my engine stalled won't leave first gear
- Front left wheel brakes itself, while driving. What is going on?
- when driving on freeway the car shut off or looses power then after a few minutes it will start then it happen again.
- what is the head bolt torque sequence and how much to torque the bolts to, plus any special instructions
- What could likely be wrong when the transmission skips.