My truck stalls then starts after about 20 minutes. It started on the highway 1 hour 30 minutes from home. I waited 20 minutes and drove about 20 minutes until I got home. It sucked! I need assistance locating the sensor on my 2001 Mercedes ML55 AMG. Every link says its simple, and on youtube they don't show my truck. My truck has a very tight fit along the firewall and has the radiator reservoir on top along with brake lines and fuel lines in the way. The mass air flow is behind the engine under the reservoir. My problem is locating the Crankshaft sensor somewhere in that mess. Do I go from underneath in this engine? I see no way of getting to it or even locating it from top.
My crankshaft position sensor has gone out, how do I locate it? I cant find it! on 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Problems(28)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Repair Estimates
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Q&A(16)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Recalls(4)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Shops
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Questions
- drive it for 30 miles no problem the park for 1 hour will not restart for 3 hour
- My check engine light came on and then my engine stalled won't leave first gear
- What could likely be wrong when the transmission skips.
- The accelerator pedal is sticky. Hard to accelerate smoothly.
- my vehicle start but shut off in a secondo soon as I hit the gas. what can it be
2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($756 - $1,169) in Piedmont, AL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($465 - $987) in Moorland, IA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($226 - $369) in Kemmerer, WY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($211 - $394) in Vidalia, GA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($3,281 - $3,337) in Boiceville, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($962 - $1,027) in Enid, MS