Fan does work. when by passing relay, put new relay in and replaced 2 fuses still doesnt work???
my cooling fan wont run, replaced the relay switch and fuses, what else to check on 1993 Jaguar Vanden Plas
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
- What could be wrong dash lights flashing and gauges bounce of zero repeatedly.
- How do I replace the daytime running light that shines above the high beam headl
- intermittent air bag warning light code lights flash 1 then 7
- What does "fail safe engine mode" warning light mean?
- where is fuse 6 code came on when brakes got hard and stoped working
1993 Jaguar Vanden Plas Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,042 - 2,386) in Colton, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($43 - 96) in Blue River, WI
- Alternator Replacement ($450 - 769) in Sheridan, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($65 - 80) in Millstone, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($759 - 988) in Trenton, MO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Midkiff, TX