I had the reservoir replaced that you pour the coolant in about 6 weeks ago, not by the dealer. One year ago I had the hose replaced by the dealer. Engine coolant light went on last week - talked with repair guy he was going out of town for 2 weeks. Added water and was going to take it to him when he got back. A few days later after I got home - the coolant just poured out from underneath the car. I haven't moved it since.
My coolant totally poured out of car. on 2004 Jaguar XK8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XK8 Questions
- About the XK8 are they getting more expensive?
- Car does not run hot but will not start if engine is warm.
- The ' parking brake on' light stays on
- My heater puts out heat even when i select a low temp...it does go up and down in temp, but stays on when i want cooler fresh air.
- All 4 wheel speed sensors cleaned. How do you reset the abs light and sta.Light