I had the reservoir replaced that you pour the coolant in about 6 weeks ago, not by the dealer. One year ago I had the hose replaced by the dealer. Engine coolant light went on last week - talked with repair guy he was going out of town for 2 weeks. Added water and was going to take it to him when he got back. A few days later after I got home - the coolant just poured out from underneath the car. I haven't moved it since.
My coolant totally poured out of car. on 2004 Jaguar XK8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XK8 Questions
- My heater puts out heat even when i select a low temp...it does go up and down in temp, but stays on when i want cooler fresh air.
- All 4 wheel speed sensors cleaned. How do you reset the abs light and sta.Light
- How do I get in my locked trunk to get and replace disconnected battery?
- my heater is not working. Any suggestions on how to fix?
- When car is hot and you restart -- it sputters then check engine light comes on -- then it ideals out right -- codes say random misfire in random cylinders ---- what could be causing this