i checked all fuses all good i checked all sensor connections all good. please help me figure this out because my car keeps overheating
my coolant fan stopped working out of no where all fuses good what should i dp on 1999 Mazda 626
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- periodically, like once a day, when I take off from a stop light, the car will n
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
1999 Mazda 626 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($197 - $227) in Hagaman, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($244 - $407) in Orange Lake, FL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($207 - $278) in Tooele, UT
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($783 - $977) in Gibbonsville, ID
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($342 - $398) in Chinchilla, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($510 - $646) in Atlas, MI