The oil filler cap has a whitish sludge on it and the is smell of fuel coming from coolant hose fill cap- as I fill coolant, it runs out of exhaust pipe and muffler. Truck ran little rough originally when it started overheating but it overheated other day and won't start back up along with the list of problems I prior stated. What is cause? Is it head gasket or something else or is it a couple things?
My coolant comes out of exhaust pipe and truck won't start. Why is this? on 2002 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Durango
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- When im driving 70 mph on the freeway my car is hard to keep straight it wants
- Where can I get a fuel filter for my car.I have the old sock out of the pump
- Can the drivers seat be changed out with the front passenger seat?
- My service 4 wheel drive light is on and it want go into 4wd.
- LEAKING FREON BUT CAN'T FIND WHERE EXACTLY IT'S BEEN LEAKING FROM
2002 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($568 - 1,030) in Conover, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($155 - 285) in Terlingua, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($322 - 431) in Macomb, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Brunswick, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($77 - 105) in Burtrum, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($199 - 253) in Lake Bluff, IL