The oil filler cap has a whitish sludge on it and the is smell of fuel coming from coolant hose fill cap- as I fill coolant, it runs out of exhaust pipe and muffler. Truck ran little rough originally when it started overheating but it overheated other day and won't start back up along with the list of problems I prior stated. What is cause? Is it head gasket or something else or is it a couple things?
My coolant comes out of exhaust pipe and truck won't start. Why is this? on 2002 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- DRIVER door lock& window locks do not work. Remote opens door locks
- wondering if shop is partly at fault for my thrown rod in block.
- My latch on the back tail gate does not want to close anymore?
- Code p0700p n code p0750cost to fix
- Problem not occurring when at mechanics but usually won't start, dies and more