The oil filler cap has a whitish sludge on it and the is smell of fuel coming from coolant hose fill cap- as I fill coolant, it runs out of exhaust pipe and muffler. Truck ran little rough originally when it started overheating but it overheated other day and won't start back up along with the list of problems I prior stated. What is cause? Is it head gasket or something else or is it a couple things?
My coolant comes out of exhaust pipe and truck won't start. Why is this? on 2002 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- I need a bolt pattern (bolt lengths) for the water pump.
- My Durango is making a loud whinning noise which gets worse with acceleration...
- Truck stalls randomly while driving. Clunk then stalls
- Why won't my driver's side power seat move back when I turn off car?
- Interior lights will not turn off while driving.
2002 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Conover, OH
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Terlingua, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($182 - $273) in Macomb, IL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($440 - $589) in Brunswick, MO
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($276 - $592) in Burtrum, MN
- Horn Replacement ($139 - $160) in Lake Bluff, IL