The oil filler cap has a whitish sludge on it and the is smell of fuel coming from coolant hose fill cap- as I fill coolant, it runs out of exhaust pipe and muffler. Truck ran little rough originally when it started overheating but it overheated other day and won't start back up along with the list of problems I prior stated. What is cause? Is it head gasket or something else or is it a couple things?
My coolant comes out of exhaust pipe and truck won't start. Why is this? on 2002 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move