The oil filler cap has a whitish sludge on it and the is smell of fuel coming from coolant hose fill cap- as I fill coolant, it runs out of exhaust pipe and muffler. Truck ran little rough originally when it started overheating but it overheated other day and won't start back up along with the list of problems I prior stated. What is cause? Is it head gasket or something else or is it a couple things?
My coolant comes out of exhaust pipe and truck won't start. Why is this? on 2002 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running