What do I need to do to fix this. I order a new set of cables and buttons to replace the frozen ones. I see that there was a recall on 1992 4-runnner air conditioner expansion valve. Does this mean Toyota will fix it for free?
My controls for the heater and air don't move and the fan only seems to blow low on 1992 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1992 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($201 - $285) in Pyote, TX
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bessemer, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($206 - $310) in Blackstone, VA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($361 - $1,585) in Eldorado, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($261 - $325) in Mc Afee, NJ
- Window Switch Replacement ($438 - $634) in Colton, NY