My car only has 22,000 miles on it. The control panel on the dash that shows mph, speed, mileage, etc. has several areas that are completely out so everything shows up garbled and is next to impossible to read. My warranty is out and was told this was a costly repair of about $1200. With such low mileage, this should not be happening. Are they telling me the truth about having to pull out the entire dash and replace a control module? Of course it has to happen after my warranty is no longer applicable. This is always happening and I need to get it fixed or they are going to low ball me when I go to sell it.
My control panel information is partly out. Only some of the letters/#'s showing on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Questions
- when I turn ignition it continues cranking without stopping and won't start.
- Whats the estimated cost to replace (front) blower motor?
- what that squeaky sound coming from my rear wheels on my clk500?
- Whats the stainless steel part of the bottom of the door frame called?
- What would cause the windshield wiper to only work with the left turn signal on?