why can't the computer locate the key chip
my computer cant recognize my key's chip cant start what's the solution can help on 2006 Infiniti M35
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by chinasinoy ,
November 04, 2011
can you tell more details pls... is it your car ecu can't recognize your key's chip or is it when you make key with a programmer?
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti M35 Questions
- none of my buttons on my dash works.. my screen comes on but says audio
- Cannot get push-button switch to change from "Lock". Cannot start.
- TROUBLE WITH DASH BLINKING LIGHTS & GEAR LIGHT.
- I'm thinking of buying a 2006 Infiniti M35 V6 3.5.
- Is there a recall on the Infinity dashboard? My dash is full of cracks.
2006 Infiniti M35 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eagle Lake, MN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($1,480 - 2,121) in Pinnacle, NC
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($398 - 494) in Hillsville, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($491 - 582) in Columbia Falls, MT
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,543 - 1,959) in Blue Springs, MS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($240 - 272) in Seaboard, NC