The clutch did not engage at all so I added a can of 134 and that is when the clutch started clicking off and on
My compressor clutch keeps clicking on and off every one or two seconds on 1990 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one
- I have 1994 Camaro 8 cylinder, would not start at the 1st or 2nd turn of the key
- Can a 98-94 front end fit on a 99-01 camaro. The whole clip.
- why does the belt come off every time it rains?