The clutch did not engage at all so I added a can of 134 and that is when the clutch started clicking off and on
My compressor clutch keeps clicking on and off every one or two seconds on 1990 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1990 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Willis, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($652 - 1,006) in Buffalo, SC
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenfield Center, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 224) in Belmont, MI
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($92 - 105) in Norwood, GA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($885 - 1,306) in Alexandria, NE