I REPLACED MT MASTER CYLINDER BEACOUSE IT WAS LEAKING SO WHEN I WAS DONE I BLEEDED THE CLUTCH AND IT STILL DIDNT GET PRESSURE SO I REPLCED THE SLAVE CYLINDER AND I HAVE BEEN BLEEDING IT AND MY CLUTCH STILL ISNR GETTING ANY PRESSURE??CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE??
Honda Q&AAsk Your Question
1995 Honda Accord Question: my clutch wont get any pressure!!!!HELP PLEASE!!
Answer #1Valleyautotech November 30, 2009, 16:19Master
Bleeding is a two person job
The hydraulic system must be bled whenever the system has been leaking or dismantled. The bleed screw is located on the slave cylinder.
1. Remove the bleed screw dust cap.
2. Attach a clear hose to the bleed screw. Immerse the other end of the hose in a clear jar, half filled with brake fluid.
3. Fill the clutch master cylinder with fresh brake fluid.
4. Open the bleed screw slightly and have an assistant slowly depress the clutch pedal. Close the bleed screw when the pedal reaches the end of its travel. Allow the clutch pedal to return slowly.
5. Repeat until all air bubbles are expelled from the system.
6. Properly dispose of the brake fluid in the jar. Install the dust cap. Refill the master cylinder.