If you manully depress the clutch cylinder under the hood the clutch pedal can be depressed in the car at the same time. I ve blead the line and still the clutch locks up once it is released. There is no back pressure when releasing the pedal either but there is when you push it down.
my clutch will not deprese after hearing a load bang from under the hood. on 2005 Kia Spectra5
CK YOUR FLUID FOR CONTAMINATION TO START WITH.
COMMENT by nelsonbridger ,
April 11, 2012
fluid was fine no contamination that I could see.
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra5 Questions
- shaking when first turned on/while warming up
- What's causing rattling noise around cooling fan
- Will the radiator from a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant 4cyl fit in my 2005 Kia Spectra5
- Car hesitates and then dies mainly under 40 mies an hour won't crank right off then will and sometimes does crank back but when tank is half full will run good. Any suggestions
- While driving I pushed the clutch pedal and heard a loud bang under the hood now the pedal won't go down and the car won't do anything help what is broken?
2005 Kia Spectra5 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($255 - 326) in Ovett, MS
- 7,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in La Grange, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($141 - 191) in Mastic, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - 80) in Holland, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($143 - 173) in Portsmouth, NH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($37 - 84) in Hickam Afb, HI