i am a decent machanic i have never come across this problem before im hopeing someone has how can it grab low on the pedal then seconds later grab high on the pedal i know how to adjust it but it has nothing to do with it im baffled hope someone can help me.
my clutch engages low on the pedal then it will engage high on the pedal why??? on 1999 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +