i am a decent machanic i have never come across this problem before im hopeing someone has how can it grab low on the pedal then seconds later grab high on the pedal i know how to adjust it but it has nothing to do with it im baffled hope someone can help me.
my clutch engages low on the pedal then it will engage high on the pedal why??? on 1999 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?