this started as an intermittant problem and the cluster would start to work if the car warmed up or was restarted etc. no more.
My cluster shows EEP-2 error instead of normal functions, why? fix? on 1995 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1995 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($438 - 1,033) in Warm Springs, AR
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Loma, MT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($303 - 653) in Amherstdale, WV
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - 880) in Fort Blackmore, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($503 - 583) in Malcom, IA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Roark, KY