this started as an intermittant problem and the cluster would start to work if the car warmed up or was restarted etc. no more.
My cluster shows EEP-2 error instead of normal functions, why? fix? on 1995 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
1995 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Warm Springs, AR
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Loma, MT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($206 - 383) in Amherstdale, WV
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($438 - 741) in Fort Blackmore, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($228 - 289) in Malcom, IA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($291 - 640) in Roark, KY