when i turn my climate control on it makes a clicking sound for maybe like 30 seconds, goes away and then starts pushing air. It only blows air from the defrost and floor. every once in a while it will work properly but not often. Any thoughts to the problem, what part do I need and how do I access it?
My climate control - location and fix on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 2002 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($243 - $449) in Elma, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($204 - $260) in Martinsburg, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $62) in Short Hills, NJ
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - $1,201) in Glen Allan, MS
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($88 - $216) in Russell Springs, KY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Hormigueros, PR