when i turn my climate control on it makes a clicking sound for maybe like 30 seconds, goes away and then starts pushing air. It only blows air from the defrost and floor. every once in a while it will work properly but not often. Any thoughts to the problem, what part do I need and how do I access it?
My climate control - location and fix on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?