air I've changed fuel pump, fuel filter ,main relay and also did an overall tune up
my civic won't start during rainy days or when there's alot of humidity in the on 1996 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1996 Honda Civic Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Sidney, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($122 - 166) in Hempstead, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($896 - 1,069) in Onset, MA
- 100,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Breesport, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Fairland, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($408 - 554) in Mount Ephraim, NJ