The code diagnosis was for oil pressure performance-incorrect oil type. They recommended replacing the oil pressure sensor and updating the Power Train Control module. How much should this cost? The dealership quoted me a price of $350.00.
My check engine light was staying on. on 2005 Chrysler 300
1 answerAugust 07, 2015
1 answerJanuary 02, 2013
4 answersApril 15, 2015
1 answerJune 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($337 - 487) in De Graff, OH
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($219 - 285) in Jerico Springs, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($471 - 620) in Wingate, IN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($247 - 311) in East Lynn, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($193 - 245) in Chittenango, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Tiff City, MO