The code diagnosis was for oil pressure performance-incorrect oil type. They recommended replacing the oil pressure sensor and updating the Power Train Control module. How much should this cost? The dealership quoted me a price of $350.00.
My check engine light was staying on. on 2005 Chrysler 300
1 answerAugust 07, 2015
1 answerJanuary 02, 2013
4 answersApril 15, 2015
1 answerJune 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is this a sensor problem or a setting problem? And can I fix it myself?
- My Chrysler 300C will not change out of first gear what could be a possible prb?
- My Sun roof is stuck open.. It will not close... Help..
- Help please i took it to the chrystler dealer but no help
- My car wont shift out when in drive the code is p1745 how do i fix this.