i took it to autozone to get checked and they said they couldnt because they can only check 96 and up.
my check engine light turns on and off was wondering why? on 1994 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon