i took it to autozone to get checked and they said they couldnt because they can only check 96 and up.
my check engine light turns on and off was wondering why? on 1994 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- under the steering wheel
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
1994 Mercury Villager Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($84 - 139) in Adams, NE
- 15,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Unalakleet, AK
- 45,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Allen Park, MI
- 70,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Scenic, SD
- Rack & Pinion Assembly Replacement ($1,056 - 1,132) in Olivet, MI
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($356 - 438) in Onalaska, WI