I've replaced the sensor,had it reset & the check engine light came back on & the obm still stays there's a speed sensor malf. I was told that the cruise control had stopped working while in use one day and thats when the check engine light originally came on and has been a problem every since. Could the cruise control which does'nt work at all be cuasing my problem? If so, what should i do?
My check engine light stays on. The obm reads vehicle speed sensor malf. on 1997 Nissan 200SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- why don't i have a third or forth gear?
- Won't start or crank and clicking
- My 1998 Nissan 200sx has a revving issue. It jerks don't know why. Need help
- I start my car and drive and it starts jerking and sputtering, then no power
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
1997 Nissan 200SX Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($199 - 271) in Vanderbilt Beach, FL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($149 - 206) in Taft, CA
- Clutch Replacement ($670 - 895) in Roscoe, SD
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Sebastopol, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($478 - 571) in Lockeford, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($256 - 334) in Fostoria, OH