I've replaced the sensor,had it reset & the check engine light came back on & the obm still stays there's a speed sensor malf. I was told that the cruise control had stopped working while in use one day and thats when the check engine light originally came on and has been a problem every since. Could the cruise control which does'nt work at all be cuasing my problem? If so, what should i do?
My check engine light stays on. The obm reads vehicle speed sensor malf. on 1997 Nissan 200SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- Won't start or crank and clicking
- My 1998 Nissan 200sx has a revving issue. It jerks don't know why. Need help
- I start my car and drive and it starts jerking and sputtering, then no power
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
- Can an air compressor off of an 1996 sentra fit on a 1996 200so