I got a oil change last month .,& the other day it started shaking really bad. It shakes every other time I drive it , like shaking bad like its gonna stop .
My check engine light keeps popping on , I have oil but I don't know the problem on 1996 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1996 Honda Civic Estimates
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Sidney, NY
- Sub Item 5: Replace Coolant ($60 - 75) in Hempstead, TX
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Onset, MA
- Maintenance Service A ($27 - 61) in Breesport, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Fairland, IN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Mount Ephraim, NJ