rear brakes replaced. New pads, new front tire. Anything it has needed. No codes yet can't do that until tomorrow. New timing belt at 75,000 miles. Miles now at 105,000. Every thing seems to work, my wife just is on her way to work. She is there now no problems. Total drive is 12 miles.
my check engine light just came on, we have done all the maintenance. just had on 2007 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2007 Kia Rio Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Cudahy, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($245 - 315) in Lyman, WY
- Alternator Replacement ($278 - 372) in Ardmore, TN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Elko, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($93 - 122) in Baxter, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($246 - 505) in Warnock, OH