rear brakes replaced. New pads, new front tire. Anything it has needed. No codes yet can't do that until tomorrow. New timing belt at 75,000 miles. Miles now at 105,000. Every thing seems to work, my wife just is on her way to work. She is there now no problems. Total drive is 12 miles.
my check engine light just came on, we have done all the maintenance. just had on 2007 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
- Where's the power steering reservior located and how to tighten