Almost all of the lights on my dashboard come on and off intermitently (coolant, ABS, traction, bulb out, check engine). The check engine light doesn't turn off without being reset by dealer. Error reads catalytic converter problem. Once dealer resets it, the car reads 'not ready' for emissions test and the check engine light comes back on within 1 day. Car has 144,000 miles on it.
My check engine light is on, won't pass emissions test. Still owe $ on car. Help on 2000 Volvo C70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- Code on radio fix ..?
- cant get into the car with either key fobs, they are not working
- Does volvo c70 2001 coupé and convertible have d same window frames & regulator
- need last of the three roof motors installed.Where do i find directions?
- How can I fix the bulb/illumination on my radio to see the radio station?
2000 Volvo C70 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($485 - 607) in Drewsey, OR
- 115,000 Mile Service ($136 - 209) in Rarden, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($660 - 833) in Varysburg, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($526 - 920) in Millersburg, PA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($481 - 659) in Alpha, MN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Deep River, IA