Almost all of the lights on my dashboard come on and off intermitently (coolant, ABS, traction, bulb out, check engine). The check engine light doesn't turn off without being reset by dealer. Error reads catalytic converter problem. Once dealer resets it, the car reads 'not ready' for emissions test and the check engine light comes back on within 1 day. Car has 144,000 miles on it.
My check engine light is on, won't pass emissions test. Still owe $ on car. Help on 2000 Volvo C70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- Was changing rear brakes and now I cant get the capaliar to rewind
- My sunroof motor burned out in open position. Then when I opened 2 front windows
- Code on radio fix ..?
- cant get into the car with either key fobs, they are not working
- Does volvo c70 2001 coupé and convertible have d same window frames & regulator
2000 Volvo C70 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($229 - $296) in Drewsey, OR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($113 - $154) in Rarden, OH
- Starter Replacement ($305 - $442) in Varysburg, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($147 - $222) in Millersburg, PA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Alpha, MN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($74 - $255) in Deep River, IA