P0102 is MAF Circuit Low Input and P0221 is Throttle/Petal Position Sensor/Switch B Circuit Low Input If I replace the MAF sensor would the other code P0221 possible be fixed as well (clean the throttle body inside). I think the MAF sensor may not have been seated well and leaked air possibly got some dirt inside the throttle body
My check engine light is on and the codes were P0102 and P0221 on 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Questions
- when I turn ignition it continues cranking without stopping and won't start.
- Whats the estimated cost to replace (front) blower motor?
- what that squeaky sound coming from my rear wheels on my clk500?
- Whats the stainless steel part of the bottom of the door frame called?
- What would cause the windshield wiper to only work with the left turn signal on?