Thw check engine light is always on, but the problem is intermittent.sometimes the car wont shift gears. I called a repair shop and told him the problem/codes and was told the solenoid pack is bad and it would cost $450.0 to replace. Is it possible that this could be something more simple like a bad sensor? Is this price reasonable for the Solenoid Pack?
my check engine light is on and the codes are P0712 P0700 and P0562. on 2003 Dodge Neon
Asked by for the 2003 Dodge Neon
2 more answers
1 answerNovember 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2003 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Mexico Beach, FL
- Starter Replacement ($290 - 400) in Glenshaw, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($197 - 275) in Robertsdale, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($254 - 341) in Burnside, PA
- Air Conditioning Expansion Valve Replacement ($106 - 167) in Kenyon, MN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($91 - 106) in Mc Gregor, TX