So the truck starts and runs fine but it will not allow the rpms to go past 2500 it's kinda ackting like it has a rev limiter on it. Is this all related and how do I fix it.
My check engine light is on and code P0344 cam positioning sensor. on 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($90 - 135) in Westport, MA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Linwood, NE
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - 125) in Adams Basin, NY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Signal Mountain, TN
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($78 - 236) in Cynthiana, KY
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($197 - 273) in Elkader, IA