So the truck starts and runs fine but it will not allow the rpms to go past 2500 it's kinda ackting like it has a rev limiter on it. Is this all related and how do I fix it.
My check engine light is on and code P0344 cam positioning sensor. on 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.