This failure in the OBD system caused it to fail a smog test. Can I get a diagnostic code without paying hundreds of dollars?
My check engine light is OFF. It does not go on at all. on 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis
2 answersOctober 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- Temperature gauge is not working have changed temp sensor the gauge
- Wen i m driving my car star shaking end then i have to release the gas pedal
- do you have wiring diagram for interior fuse box
- Car is making clicking noise and then shuts off...may had oil leak?
- All gauges is dash not working, what fuses should be checked