My check engine light will illuminate for more days than not but it comes on for a few days and then it will turn off for a day. It seems to, possibly, come back on after the car heats up or has been driven 30 to 40 miles. I replaced the gas cap already.
My check engine light has recently began illuminating and then turning off, why? on 2005 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
- Vibration issue on my 2005 cadillac sts v6.why does it vibrate taking off
- How to turn off the tire monitor light
2005 Cadillac STS Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($963 - 1,105) in Fremont, IN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Salem, ND
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($136 - 199) in Castalia, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($394 - 513) in Birchwood, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($269 - 297) in Wellsville, MO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($490 - 702) in Huntington, TX