My check engine light will illuminate for more days than not but it comes on for a few days and then it will turn off for a day. It seems to, possibly, come back on after the car heats up or has been driven 30 to 40 miles. I replaced the gas cap already.
My check engine light has recently began illuminating and then turning off, why? on 2005 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- When I turn my car off it won't stop beeping. It say its not in park.
- How do i get my drivers seat as far back as the passengers?
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
2005 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fremont, IN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($229 - 340) in New Salem, ND
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($141 - 229) in Castalia, NC
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($344 - 513) in Birchwood, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($701 - 816) in Wellsville, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($198 - 241) in Huntington, TX