It codes as a cylinder 3 mis-fire. I had all of the spark plugs changed and the check engine light is still on. It took 3 inspections before it finally passed. When the gas tank is full It feels like it runs better and I don't feel it misfiring. Has anyone had any experience with this?
My check engine light has been on going on two years now. on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?