I had two different diagnostic checks done, n two separate days. The codes are P0700 and P0705. Some of the probable causes are: transaxle fault, misadjusted TR switch, open or short circuit conditin, poor electrical connection, failed TR switch, failed or misadjusted TR sensor. What type of repairs and billing am I facing? Thank you.
My check engine light has been on fo approx. 2 weeks. It comes on and goes off. on 2007 Suzuki Forenza
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Forenza Questions
- P1884 code. can software be updated?
- Why do doors locks jump, wipers work sometimes and battery keeps draining
- My car will start and run but it will not go out of park. whats wrong?
- My check engine light comes on. She loses power and i have to stop cut offrestar
- what is wrong with vehicle when the car just stops while in drive
2007 Suzuki Forenza Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($700 - 939) in Kensal, ND
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($314 - 522) in Wakarusa, KS
- Radiator Replacement ($404 - 499) in Hendricks, WV
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - 106) in South Beloit, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($211 - 267) in Sunset, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($207 - 243) in East Princeton, MA