whats the reason for this
my check engine light comes on just for a second then gos off for several days b on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($185 - 442) in Hazel, KY
- 30,000 Mile Service ($296 - 440) in Swampscott, MA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mill Creek, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 142) in Butler, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($32 - 41) in Guayanilla, PR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($79 - 97) in Walkerton, IN