at different times after driving and parking it, it would take 2-3 times to get it started sometimes after 5 mins before it would start again, also would stall out after starting it and would stall out while idling at traffic lights or when making some turns and would take 2-3 times to start again. The mechanic told it was the catalytic converter, it will cost $969.00 to fix. Needless to say I went ahead and had it fixed, the check engine was off for 1 day, it has come back on and it still same symptoms as I stated above. What is problem? I believe I have been ripped off, Not sure what I should do, any advice?
My check engine light came,the car was bucking while driving, car wouldn't start on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($716 - 879) in Saratoga, TX
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 277) in Orovada, NV
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - 264) in Kennedy, AL
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - 228) in Diagonal, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($645 - 684) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($808 - 1,172) in Golden Meadow, LA