at different times after driving and parking it, it would take 2-3 times to get it started sometimes after 5 mins before it would start again, also would stall out after starting it and would stall out while idling at traffic lights or when making some turns and would take 2-3 times to start again. The mechanic told it was the catalytic converter, it will cost $969.00 to fix. Needless to say I went ahead and had it fixed, the check engine was off for 1 day, it has come back on and it still same symptoms as I stated above. What is problem? I believe I have been ripped off, Not sure what I should do, any advice?
My check engine light came,the car was bucking while driving, car wouldn't start on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking