at different times after driving and parking it, it would take 2-3 times to get it started sometimes after 5 mins before it would start again, also would stall out after starting it and would stall out while idling at traffic lights or when making some turns and would take 2-3 times to start again. The mechanic told it was the catalytic converter, it will cost $969.00 to fix. Needless to say I went ahead and had it fixed, the check engine was off for 1 day, it has come back on and it still same symptoms as I stated above. What is problem? I believe I have been ripped off, Not sure what I should do, any advice?
My check engine light came,the car was bucking while driving, car wouldn't start on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?
- I have some problems With my Nisaan Altima 2005 since ThursdaY...
- Why is the engine oil getting in the intake plenum and air intake hose.