temputure wasnt running hot so i disconected battery to reset computer it stayed off for over 500 miles but came on again same code.what could that mean.
my check engine light came on the code read was a p0128 filled coolant level on 2006 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2006 Ford Focus Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Blairstown, IA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ojo Caliente, NM
- 60,000 Mile Service ($174 - 260) in Lisle, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in White Mills, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($161 - 407) in Otis, OR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($195 - 296) in Hinton, OK