temputure wasnt running hot so i disconected battery to reset computer it stayed off for over 500 miles but came on again same code.what could that mean.
my check engine light came on the code read was a p0128 filled coolant level on 2006 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.