The problem first started when the lights came on last week i went to dealership they reseted the code but came back on today what should i do don't wanna take it to the same dealership they didn't find it the first time need help anyone?
My check engine light came on and i got a error code saying inverter coolant? on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in State Line, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Farmer, OH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Highspire, PA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Otter Creek, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($297 - 456) in Naples, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($640 - 909) in Youngstown, PA