Car was running great prior to this. Now it's spitting and sputtering and acts like it's not getting gas. This happened once before in March 2011 and after driving for a couple of days car ran perfect again and check engine light went off. Weather was cold while car sat at airport. What could this be?
My check engine light came on after sitting at airport for 7 days on 2004 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?