i have a Honda civic lx 05 . I already change the thermostat and now it reads code P0128 and code P0128pd. what else can the codes mean. can it be the sensor messing up?
my check engine is on on 2005 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic16 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic34 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic133 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2005 Honda Civic Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($96 - 151) in Concord, IL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($93 - 114) in Milton, IA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Hulbert, OK
- 100,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Robesonia, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 267) in Bement, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($288 - 349) in Millerville, AL