i have a Honda civic lx 05 . I already change the thermostat and now it reads code P0128 and code P0128pd. what else can the codes mean. can it be the sensor messing up?
my check engine is on on 2005 Honda Civic
1 answerOctober 29, 2010
1 answerNovember 01, 2010
2 answersJuly 06, 2011
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?