on 11/29/12 the truck was working fine, i drove it to work and back home. one block before i got home i heard some engine noise like i was dragging something under it. i parked my truck asn check there was nothing under it . as soon as i tried to turn the explorer on again , it would not start and i noticed the check charging system light is on. The truck just cranks but it just doesnt seem to do anything but that. I tried to use battery cables but it was the same thing no change? i need help , if anyone can help i would appriciate it.
my check charging system light is on , i have a 2008 ford explorer? on 2008 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in West Paducah, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Brake Drum Replacement ($334 - 434) in Kelleys Island, OH
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Holloway, OH
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Blountville, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($61 - 78) in Hurdsfield, ND