on 11/29/12 the truck was working fine, i drove it to work and back home. one block before i got home i heard some engine noise like i was dragging something under it. i parked my truck asn check there was nothing under it . as soon as i tried to turn the explorer on again , it would not start and i noticed the check charging system light is on. The truck just cranks but it just doesnt seem to do anything but that. I tried to use battery cables but it was the same thing no change? i need help , if anyone can help i would appriciate it.
my check charging system light is on , i have a 2008 ford explorer? on 2008 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 2008 Ford Explorer
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- What do I do if doing it my self
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($127 - $161) in West Paducah, KY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($250 - $341) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($228 - $311) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Holloway, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($286 - $355) in Blountville, TN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($295 - $686) in Hurdsfield, ND