it will return to normal after it sits for a wild
my charger would not go more than 40 mph sometimes then it will do 90mph what on 2008 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2008 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 78,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Alpha, IL
- 12,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Hobe Sound, FL
- 48,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Oglesby, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($300 - 448) in Putnam Hall, FL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Delaware, IA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($208 - 225) in Kanona, NY