Who can repair this unit in the Area. And are there replacements in the area.
My CD player needs to be checked. I get Fault Code 22 when I puta cd in unit. on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Kansasville, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($207 - 285) in Pine Grove, PA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in White Pine, TN
- 82,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Sedona, AZ
- Active Suspension System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in East Blue Hill, ME
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($214 - 249) in Millhousen, IN