I have about 2 ft. of my muffler missing including the cat. section ,I also have 3 wires that were cut to disconnect the cat. will that be a additional cost or when they replace the cat will that fix the cut wires.
my catalytic converter was stolen they cut it off altogether i have 2ft, missing on 2001 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2001 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Ash Fork, AZ
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($181 - 243) in West Granby, CT
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($168 - 201) in Tallassee, TN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Columbus, MI
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($203 - 254) in Truro, IA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($96 - 114) in Trivoli, IL