mechanic said that timing & CRANK sensor is faulty need to be replaced.... is their any other recovery mode.....
my car's engine got down when its temperature rises to half on 2005 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2005 Honda Civic Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Concord, IL
- 90,000 Mile Service ($156 - 236) in Milton, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Hulbert, OK
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($139 - 217) in Robesonia, PA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Bement, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($229 - 240) in Millerville, AL